Pikes Peak Prep is a high quality Kindergarten through 12th grade FREE Public charter school conveniently located in downtown Colorado Springs ready to serve your ENTIRE family. Pikes Peak Prep employs highly qualified and experienced teachers and its leadership has several years of administrative experience and military backgrounds. Our Kindergarten through 12th grade curriculum goes beyond the talk of the importance of college and actually pays for college tuition, books, and transportation.
We offer a convenient and safe option for busy families by offering Kindergarten through 12th grade all on one campus. Pikes Peak Prep provides a close-knit environment through which our entire staff cares about each and every child’s learning and academic progress. Pikes Peak Prep offers a full range of extracurricular activities too. Learn more about us and contact us below to schedule a tour. Contact us NOW to learn how Pikes Peak Prep can make a difference in your child’s life!
Free Extended Day: Pikes Peak Prep is committed to helping your child get ahead in life, with the expectation that your child graduates high school, enrolls in and graduates from a 4 year college. That’s why we start our school day earlier and end later than other schools in Colorado Springs. Students can be dropped off as early as 6:30AM, and picked up as late as 6:00PM. An educational after-school program is available for parents to take advantage of for their children, as well as other extra-curricular activities.
Our GEO Academies schools provide students with several benefits:
- Free College Program: high school students are encouraged to take college classes on campus at PPCC with tuition, books, and transportation provided by Pikes Peak Prep
- One of few Kindergarten through 12th grade schools in Colorado Springs–we have a stronger relationship with our parents because we often have families with all of their children at our school
- Certified, licensed teachers from the local community
- Technology-supported instruction including iPads, Chromebooks, and laptops that each student is able to use in classrooms
- On-site art, physical education, and select athletics.
- Individualized music instruction through our partnership with the Colorado Springs Conservatory
- Character development, social skills and community involvement
- Additional tutoring options
- Hot breakfast and lunch offered daily
- Parent involvement cultivated
- Multiple computers in each classroom
Free/Reduced Lunch Option:
Parents, please visit the Apply For Lunch website and fill out the form in order for your child to qualify for the Free/Reduced Lunch Program at Pikes Peak Prep.
Submitting an enrollment request DOES NOT guarantee entrance into the school for your child(ren). The school will notify you if they have availability to enroll your child(ren) into the school.